The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work
That fact that a million copies of The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work: A practical Guide from the Country's Foremost Relationship Expert have sold worldwide should give you a huge clue that not only is this book good but the information contained in it's pages works in real life.
First published in 1999 and then republished in 2015 shows you that the principles still work and stand the test of time. A.K.A. the science of what makes marriage work has not changed.
In this The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work You'll get in behind the scenes of the Seattle Love Lab and learn about:
- The truth about happy marriages
- What does make marriage last
- How to turn toward each other instead of away
- How to nurture fondness and admiration
- The two kinds of marital conflict
And much more...
Remember, it only takes one person to level up a relationship.